View Profile Modstin

24 Movie Reviews

Looks great!

If the peter voice was more accurate it would've made the bit funnier, I think.

uraomote responds:

wym this is peter peecha

Definitely a solid piece of work, but the voice work is a bit quiet and subdued, like it's trying to be a very gritty noire feeling without actually going all the way.

3 Game Reviews

The pacing needs a lot of work, quicker and snappier responses would add to the humor, and making the dialogue less drawn out. The frustration (and therefore the humor) should come from the things the AI has you doing, not how long it's taking to tell you what to do in a very much non-intended way.

Also I got soft locked somehow at the point where it unveils the very long captcha code (which was a good gag, it just kinda broke the game for me somehow)

tomerssh responds:

Thank you for playing! You can speed up the dialog by holding the mouse button. I thought I added that in the description. Sorry.

As for the very long code, there is a trick to passing it without writing the whole thing but I guess I hid it too well, sorry about that as well (unless you mean you encountered a bug there)

And again, thanks for playing!

This doesn't seem to work in whatever form you put it on Newgrounds. You open it and it just completely freezes with the music playing. Maybe you can figure that out and reupload?

Also the music loop is kinda painful, needs a better end/start without any buildup so it's a perfect loop. The tune isn't bad, it's just a very very short loop and doesn't loop too well. Still, it looks cute.

MynameisRumis responds:

Thank you so much for the comment!

I'm so sorry for the disappointment and the serious bug my game have. It was a huge and dumb mistake on my end.

The bug is gone now and I would appreciate if you could play the game and even better, give me some more feedback!

The music is kinda annoying so I also added a mute button too

Definitely a super fun match 3 experience. I can't wait to see more of this, maybe with more unique and puzzling boards for the different gems you face, I'm excited!

EDIT: When I played it at first, I assumed (based on the animation that plays) that moving without matching lowers the progress, but it doesn't. I feel like that would add a lot more challenge, though it would really require unique level design to work. Maybe focus in on the whole "Reverse Rotate as a Resource" type thing, and make it more clear.

1 Audio Review

This song is about 60% of why I like the game gonna be real. It's just so goddamn chill and still has this weird SU Vibe that just works.

271 Art Reviews

Love your girls and their noses

MoonLordress responds:

Gorgeous!

the christmas ruiner

I'm an animator who tries to involve myself in all sorts of creative works.

Modstin @Modstin