View Profile Modstin

All 277 Art Reviews

58 w/ Responses

I do like the snake a lot, though the spider and the pig feel a bit rougher in their silohuettes. The spider just has some strangeness about the way limbs are positioned, it looks a bit too stiff, like it's made out of clay. And the pig doesn't feel as girthy and imposing as he should. I think looking at maybe stuff like Pete in the older Mickey Cartoons would be good! Arnold looks fine though!

GrimBoi14 responds:

Thank you for the criticism multiple limbs and bulkier bodies are kind of tricky for me

She cute!

The angling of the shadows and design work is fine overall, but you need to beocme more confident in your linework to keep it from being shakey, which would help make things like hair and body parts look more natural. For comics especially, give some focus to structure/anatomy building and the like.

GrimBoi14 responds:

thank you I'll use this advice to get better :D

this makes me feel warm, love the palette the expressions everything.

I took the time to really look at your lineart and GOSH your linework is amazing! I love the texture of the brush you used and it just gives such a good look, the weight really adds to the squish of her body, and GOD DAMN are you able to put all your horny into a paragraph. Great work.

LilMissJay responds:

That makes me feel a LOT better about this pic, considering I was feeling really "Ugh" about the linework while working on it last night. Thank you so much! ♥

ADORABLE!! I love how you did her face!

Mellojellowo responds:

ive been working on drawing better faces. Thanks for the complimemt! :)

big nose goblins are a wonder to see

Very strong sonic art, really on model for classic. Great job.

This is SUPER adorable! Just really strong work, good lineart and cute coloring. I'd love to see more dynamic posing from ya.

Sunab13 responds:

thank you!! yeah, dynamic posing is something i've been struggling with but trying to work on as of late. i'll definitely post more of it in the future!!!

perfection

I'm an animator who tries to involve myself in all sorts of creative works.

Modstin @Modstin